Thursday 18 December 2014

JDZ STYLE | CHRISTMAS WISHLISHT

I tend to add things consistently throughout the year to my Christmas wish list as well as my own gift ideas for my family and friends, as it is a time that allows me to give back as well as create a meaningful list that will allow me to steer my gift givers in the right direction. 

Today I am sharing what is exactly on my Christmas wish list and consider it a gift guide with all these fabulous websites having so much to offer. All the details are below! 




5. Add some colour and style to my desk - Shop in store at Coco Republic 
6. A unique ornament for the Christmas Tree - Shop in store at Coco Republic
8. A constant reminder from my favourite mag

Seasons Greetings and happy shopping!
Make sure to click on the items to be directed to the websites.
All images were found directly on the linked site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...