Wednesday 9 July 2014

WONDERLUST // THE INTERIOR TRAVEL DIARY

To say I am excited about my upcoming trip is an understatement. So much to do and see, I do not even know where to start. I thought I would share with you all today, what is inspiring me about going on this trip and how I am going to use it as a breath of fresh air. It will be assisting me to inject some new exciting things into the business. We are really going to be going with the flow the whole time, I am not over planning or locking things in because we really want to immerse ourselves in the cultures that we are going to experience as well as see as many authentically beautiful things as possible. I am going to be looking for great little local furniture stores, suppliers and really immerse myself into the architecture of these ancient places. I cannot think of a better way to be inspired spatially, then staying in old ruins and exploring monuments that I have studied and admired. 

Here is the start of my Travel Diary series, where I will be eventually sharing my own travel interior guides to all the places we are visiting, but first, we are to start from the beginning. What are some of the essentials a Designer takes on holiday with them... well, I am a bit of a wellness freak so of course, I wont be leaving without my own little snacks and herbal tea bags BUT most importantly, a camera, a visual diary, pencil, good tunes and pre organised meetings with suppliers that I have made contact with over the years.  You can find all the images below to where I am heading on my Pinterest. 

In no particular order, here is where I am visiting: 

Trieste, Italy

Santorini, Greece 

So much inspiration to be recorded  
Milano, Italy 

Taking our time 

The Interior Designer


Verona, Italy 

Rhodes, Kos and Kalynmos, Greece 

Lake Como, Italy 

Venice, Italy 

London Town, UK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...