Tuesday 6 May 2014

MY FAVOURITE ONLINE STORE

My favourite online store is Citta Design! I really love their fresh approach to collections, quirky details as well as how they want to create feeling with their designs. To me design is all about how it makes you feel as well as expressing your personality, well for your home anyway. So for me, these guys would be the first place I would start looking if I had my own place. ( One day heres hoping! )

They have a new winter collection called "A Winters Tale " that has just launched, and just by looking at it I begin to feel warm and fuzzy. Want to check it out for yourself? Here is a preview of the collection below which can all be found on their website by clicking here. 





All images sourced from Citta Design website ... and how cute
is this dog? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...