Wednesday 19 March 2014

WARRIOR WEDNESDAYS // HAVE TO SHARE MY COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE

This post is not going to have any images other than a very inspirational quote because there really isn't anything that I can say then... being yourself is the most effective and best tool that you own and many of us just don't trust that enough. Last night I attended my first ever reader event hosted by The Collective and it was the most refreshing and vibrant event I have been too ... in along while! Last issue I was fortunate enough to have a little feature in the "You're the Collective" part of the magazine and there are no other cliched words to say than ... it was a dream come true. To be recognised for what I do and for what I believe in is more than rewarding, it means that I am doing something right and last night at the event it was reaffirmed time and time again. No matter how hard it gets or how many times I fall off the track of climbing the business mountain, I will keep discovering and developing the major "Why" behind my passion and decision to have my own business.

You need to be yourself, in every aspect of your life, that is all we have, authenticity and love. That is where we build our dreams and hopes from... that is what is the most attractive thing anyone can have or offer. Everyone has support, but the most important support is the support you give yourself, so do it, support yourself, back your 200% even if you have no idea what you are doing... be honest and the rest falls into place. I don't really know how it does, but I just have faith it will. I may be a talented Interior Designer... but there is a whole lot more on offer than just that... and that is what I am working on because I really don't know everything but I am here to find out everything and anything I can and turn that into kick ass knowledge and edge.

In the words of Lisa Messenger " WATCH THIS SPACE!!! "






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...