Monday 17 March 2014

MONDAY IN REVIEW: SC HAVE DONE IT

The rookie couple have finally done it! They have secured a winning room, which was so heart warming to see. Honestly though and I am going to be very honest with you hear, I was SO surprised and the judges comments regarding their styling- I didn't like the cushion at all, well not in that context anyway. In saying that though, there space was very well considered and that seating for their dining room and living room was a huge winner, especially the under seating lighting! 

My favourite of the week though is a tie between the FAVS... how amazing were both their rooms. I love the girls different layout and real loft feel, the fire and the set out really reminded me of a 1950s feel living room but with a modern twist and same goes for the boys. I don't think that it is too different from their kitchen at all, I actually think they did a great job combing the two together and all the colours work. 

What did you think? What did you think about Super K's? -- I do think they needed a lot more colour... it was looking very grey... and I love grey, it was just a little too much. 

You can find all the photos and info at The Block website as well as all the products at The Block Shop. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...