Tuesday 11 February 2014

SAY IT WITH LOVE

It's Valentines Day this Friday and what better way to celebrate then with some practical but those not so over the top kind of gifts. I like Valentines Day but we don't necessarily celebrate it on a huge scale, but something sweet, like an awesome card or a small useful gift or even better experience that the both of you can enjoy is always nice.

Today I am sharing my gift guide to Valentines Day for the girl, the boy and the both of you. Even just a beautiful thoughtful card goes a long way... and even better, it can always be framed and turned into an artwork if it is cool.

HER




HER





HIM



EITHER/OR



HER




HIM




FOR THE BOTH OF YOU 


A beautiful breakfast for two in Sydney.



Chocolate tasting in Melbourne. Need I say more?



Ps: How awesome are the new clocks available in my print! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...