Friday 7 February 2014

FEATURE FRIDAY : HOW DO YOU LIKE THE NEW US?

How do you like the new look? I am in love and could not be happier with the results, the lovely Katrina Chambers who starred on The Block with her sister Amy was the talented person that put this together for me. Even though you know, I was really proud of my efforts attempting to make my blog look good, it was never at the level I wanted it to be... well till now! I am so excited to have it all up and running and cannot wait to bring it to a whole new level. So are you going to be stopping by regularly? Katrina has her own lifestyle and interiors blog that is full of useful and resourceful information. It is also a place where she shares lots of tips for bloggers as well as, her everyday life. She also runs her successful web designing business The Media Maid, where she teaches as well as designs blogs and websites.

The two sisters have also just launched The Design Tribe blog where they have a live forum where you can post any questions to do with Interiors and get some feedback. It is really interactive as well as being full of tips and latest trends, so make sure you go and check it out.

Let me know what you think of the new look and what you would like to see more of on BTD below.


Ps: We also have some other very exciting news to share with you all... A little blurb about JDZ Designs was published in this months Renegade Collective magazine!! We will tell you more about it on Monday.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...