Monday 14 October 2013

GUEST POSTING FOR THE INTERIORS ADDICT

The lovely Jen gave me the opportunity to Guest Post on Interior's Addict whilst she is away on her honeymoon. Those who follow her and her fabulous blog will know that it was a very big and exciting weekend for her and I am sure just like I was, many of you were checking instagram every so often on Saturday to see any pictures. Whilst Jen is honeymooning around different parts of the world she has a trusty mix of guest posters and a blog sitter who is making sure it is still running and the content is great. There have been already some great guest posts that I am loving and I feel very privledged to be amougst the writers chosen.

Here is a little back story: One of the destinations Jen is off to is the UK, so I wanted to focus on some great talent from Europe and talk about the inspiration that one can get from travelling and exploring different countries. London in particular is very well known for it's markets where you can find many treasures for your home, it is also produces many fabulous designers including Claire Coles, who makes amazing wallpaper. I wanted to showcase her fabulous designs but also capture and inspire the art of being able to find treasures around the globe to fill your interiors.

You know you want to know a lot more, so make sure to head over to Interiors Addict today by clicking here and having a read of my guest post. 


Go now... and get readings! Let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...