Friday 11 October 2013

AND THEN SOMEONE DOES THE NICEST THING FOR YOU

I have lots and lots to share and talk about today because I was absent yesterday, yes I know, I am truly sorry, I have to get my blogging game more organised, but it means that I will sharing a whole three posts today. To start off a Feature Friday day we are so excited to announce that one of our fellow bloggers Susan from One Woman Circus nominated me for a Liebster Award!! Yes, I am jumping for joy a little inside because this blog is very important to me, not just because I love writing but it really is my way of connecting with the world, design or not and giving back what I can and inspiring people.


Image sourced from One Woman Circus blog. 


Liebster Awards are about the blogging community and assisting other bloggers out there grow their reader base. What a fantastic idea because we have to agree, sharing is caring. One Woman Circus does a great and funny wrap up on what the awards are about, so I really suggest you go and find out a little more from her. Get a little more insight into me and check out the answers to the questions from the lovely One Woman Circus:


1. What was your last dream about? 

The last dream I can remember was from last night and it actually included my boyfriend's dog Britney... yes she is name after Britney Spears, but she was not acting like her in the dream that is for sure.

2If you woke up tomorrow and were 8 years old again, what would you do? 

I'd make myself practice my violin and would not give it up! After a good 6 years of lessons as a kid I now as an adult cannot remember a thing... a bit of a waste if you ask me.

3. One Direction - awesome or shite?

... not really a huge fan.

4. What are your favourite tracks you're listening to right now?

Anything by Haim, it has been on continuous repeat for a couple of months now. 
Hold on, we're going home- Drake 

5. If you could have one superpower what would it be?

The ability to be invisible... something akin to Harry and his invisible cloak, but a bit better than that. So if necessary I could not be seen but still be present...yes a little sneaky I know. 

6. What food do you hate the most?

Oysters! Yuck! ... Much to my boyfriend's disapproval I might add.  He has taken it upon himself to have various attempts at making me eat them. Just saying... it is never going to happen, sorry Ev... time to give it up! 

7. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

Tough question! But it would be pasta with fresh tomato sauce.  I am from an Italian background... I think that says it all. 

8. Cats or dogs? Pick a side.

Dog all the way! Sorry Sylvester ( Much to my initial disapproval my parents adopted a cat when our 15 year old dog passed away. Syl is slowly winning me over... slowly... ) 

9. If you could have your time again, what profession would you take?

Id like to think I would always be true to my creative self and I love my job so I would not change it... but... and I know you could feel the but coming. I have always wanted to do Pharmacy, so I think if I could have my time again, I may try it out. However, you'd probably find me changing back into design. There really is no escape for me! 

10. Aliens - real or not ? 

Real! There has to be other life forces out there. I mean, if they look and are like Max Evans from Roswell, it's fine by me. By the way... best Alien show EVER! It was an after school ritual, thank you Fox 8 from 12 years ago. 

Blogs I nominate: 


Questions you can answer if you would like: 

1. What is your favourite colour and why?
2. If you could be a 18 year old again, what would you do? 
3. What inspires you?
4. What are you listening to right now? 
5. Winter or Summer? Pick a side!
6. If you had to have dinner with one celebrity who would it be and why? 
7. When I hear the word creative, what is the first thing you think about? 
8. Who is your favourite Superhero? 
9. If you were stuck on an Island and were only allowed three things, what would they be? 
10. You are looking forward to Christmas because...? 

Thank you again to the lovely One Woman Circus for nominating me and getting me to answer all these questions. Hope you enjoy the post and a huge hello to all my new readers! The blog will be getting a makeover soon, so make sure to watch this space! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...