Thursday 11 July 2013

ARTIST PROMOTION

Exciting news for this cold Thursday night, the website Society6 where I currently have started selling some of my print designs have another artist promotion happening, which means it is FREE SHIPPING! Now who does not love free shipping? I especially love my cushion covers and my Iphone skins & covers which you have seen me blog about before. I know some of my lovely loyal readers have expressed their love and desire to own some of my designs so I thought I would share with you the promotional link you can use to access the free shipping.

Click here!

Lots more designs to come but I have finally started adding more, including my new venture into the geometrics, which you all know I love. Hexagons are the choice of shape at the moment and are making a huge come back lately being featured in a lot of different rug designs and homewares accessories.













Just a friendly reminder, Society6 is an american website so it takes roughly about 10 to 14 days to receive your package and the free shipping only applies to cushion covers without an insert, skins, Iphone, Ipad, laptop cases. It does not include cushions with inserts, framed and stretched canvas. Who needs inserts anyway... with just a cover means that you can chop and change your case as much as you like!


JDZ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...